Early Bird Registration
5 January (Sun) 2020 ~
25 May (Mon) 2020
26 May (Tue) 2020 ~
31 July (Fri) 2020
1 August (Sat) 2020 ~
26 August (Wed) 2020
|Delegate||USD 680||USD 740||USD 800|
|Student*||USD 250||USD 300||USD 300|
|Accompanying Person||USD 150|
|Additional Paper||USD 120|
|Short Courses**||USD 100|
|Congress Banquet||USD 110|
* If registering as a student you are required to submit a scanned copy of a student ID, which should still be valid at the time of the congress.
** The Short Course fee includes lunch.
- A notice of registration (showing your registration status) will be sent to you via E-mail after you complete the online registration form.
- After you complete your on-line registration, please visit ‘My page’.
- Payment needed: Payment has not yet been confirmed.
- Complete: Online registration and payment have been successfully completed.
- Payment Status will be changed from ‘Payment needed’ to ‘Complete’ within three weeks of clearance of your payment.
- A final confirmation of registration will be sent to you with an acknowledgment of payment via E-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
Online registration is highly recommended.
If online registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants can pay the registration fee by credit card.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘Paygate’.
* Korean: Hana, Samsung, BC, Kookmin, Lotte, Shinhan, Hyundai, Nonghyup
* Others: Visa, Master, JCB, Amex
- All bank charges should be paid by registrants and should not be deducted from the total amount to be remitted.
- A copy of the remittance receipt should be faxed or emailed to the Secretariat.
- All bank transactions must indicate the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||KEB HANA BANK|
|Account Holder||Inter-noise 2020|
|Bank Address||1F, Renaissance Officetel, 69, Seochojungang-ro Seocho-Gu, Seoul, 06651 KOREA|
- All cancellation must be notified in writing to the Secretariat.
- All refunds will be made after the congress.
- A processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
|Until 20 July 2020||Refund (USD 50 deduction for administration fee)|
|From 20 July 2020||No Refund|
* Registration fee cannot be transferred to another person.
* No refund will be made if you do not attend the congress without prior notice.
* If Inter-Noise 2020 is cancelled due to inevitable reason(s), only registration fee can be refunded.
Any expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the participant.