- Please register within 10 days (by 20 June 2020) after Abstract acceptance notification has been sent (10 June 2020).
|Additional Paper||USD 100|
|Short Course||USD 30|
* If registering as a student you are required to submit a scanned copy of a student ID, which should still be valid at the time of the congress.
- A notice of registration (showing your registration status) will be sent to you via E-mail after you complete the online registration form.
- After you complete your on-line registration, please visit ‘My page’.
- Payment needed: Payment has not yet been confirmed.
- Complete: Online registration and payment have been successfully completed.
- Payment Status will be changed from ‘Payment needed’ to ‘Complete’ within three weeks of clearance of your payment.
- A final confirmation of registration will be sent to you with an acknowledgment of payment via E-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
If online registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘Paygate’.
* Korean: Hana, Samsung, BC, Kookmin, Lotte, Shinhan, Hyundai, Nonghyup
* Others: Visa, Master, JCB, Amex
- All bank charges should be paid by registrants and should not be deducted from the total amount to be remitted.
- All bank transactions must indicate the registrant’s name.
- If registration fee has not been fully paid due to remittance charge deduction, balanced payment will be requested via email before the registration deadline.
- Please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the Inter-Noise2020 Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) after writing the registrant’s name on the bank remittance receipt.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration.
|Bank Name||KEB HANA BANK|
|Account Holder||Inter-noise 2020|
|Bank Address||1F, Renaissance Officetel, 69, Seochojungang-ro Seocho-Gu, Seoul, 06651 KOREA|
|Additional Paper||KRW 120,000|
|Short Course||KRW 36,000|
- Please note that all registration fee is non-refundable.